2010年7月25日 星期日

2010/7/14 Hsinchu Science Park~My hometown


7/14
Today, we went to visit Hsinchu Science Park, the most important high-tech industry area in taiwan. At first, I was no interested in this visiting, because I was born in Hsinchu and grow up here. However, although Hsinchu is my hometown, I have never been in Science Park before, just past through.

When our bus drove in the Science Park, we went in to a big information building. There are some receptionists led us into a meeting room and a pretty lady started to introduce us the Hsinchu Science Park by power point. Hsinchu Science Park was initiated on December 15, 1980 because of government's policy. Her sound is pleasing and her pronunciation is really wonderful. All in all, I totally enjoyed her professional introduction.

After the introduction, we move to science museum. At the first floor, there are many Hsinchu Science Park paintings by children, they are cute and creative. At the second floor, there are some history collection about the agricultural industry and high-tech development of taiwan. Finally, we went to the third floor, they exhibit many high-tech product of Taiwan's company. We tried some interesting product for a while. They are awesome!

In the end, we took our bus and looked around the Science Park. I have never thought Hsinchu Science Park is so grand and significant. In a word, I am so proud of my hometown!

沒有留言:

張貼留言